The JAG Corps no longer prints a quarterly magazine, but uses a blog to tell our stories and show off our photos. Please visit http://jag.navylive.dodlive.mil/ to read the latest information about the adventures of judge advocates, legalmen and our civilians. Let us know what you think too by commenting on our stories and photos at the blog!
Additionally, keep up with the JAG Corps on these social media sites:
1. Facebook (www.facebook.com/navyjag) is a social networking site that links people as well as organizations through status updates, photos and other posts.
2. Twitter (www.twitter.com/Navy_JAG) is a social networking site that allows us to send and read short updates called "tweets."
3. You Tube (www.youtube.com/NavyJAGCorps) allows us to share our command videos with millions of people.
2013 ANNUAL JAG MAGAZINE: 2013 YEAR IN REVIEW
Or Download Select Articles Below:
Articles in This Month’s Edition:
- From Navy Enlisted to Lawyer: JAG Corps Establishes Commissioning Program
- Naval Justice School Innovative Training Prepares Legal Professionals for the Fleet
- Navy Legalmen Revive “Tacking on the Crow”
- China Lake JAG helps Sailors on USS Nimitz
- Well, JAG, What Do You Think?
- Legal Services to Navy Yard Gunshot Victims, Families
- Victims’ Legal Counsel Program Spans the Globe
- Wilderness Challenge: Accepted
- Network Strives to Help Military Spouse Lawyers Pursue Legal Careers
- Updates to the Uniform Code of Military Justice and Military Justice System
Our Regular Features Include:
JAG Magazine Archives
2011 Archive View
2010 Archive View
2009 Archive View
2008 Archive View
2007 Archive View
Many of the publications available on this Web site are Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To view and print these documents, download and install the free Adobe Reader software.