The JAG Corps no longer prints a quarterly magazine, but uses a blog to tell our stories and show off our photos. Please visit http://usnavyjagcorps.wordpress.com/ to read the latest information about the adventures of judge advocates, legalmen and our civilians. Let us know what you think too by commenting on our stories and photos at the blog!
Additionally, keep up with the JAG Corps on these social media sites:
1. Facebook (www.facebook.com/navyjag) is a social networking site that links people as well as organizations through status updates, photos and other posts.
2. Twitter (www.twitter.com/Navy_JAG) is a social networking site that allows us to send and read short updates called "tweets."
3. You Tube (www.youtube.com/NavyJAGCorps) allows us to share our command videos with millions of people.
2012 ANNUAL JAG MAGAZINE: Naval Legal Service Command Adapts to Best Serve Navy, Clients
Or Download Select Articles Below:
Other Articles in This Month’s Edition:
- New Leadership Takes Helm of Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps
- Mentoring Law Students in Afghanistan
- Iraq: The First and Last Chapters of the U.S. Legal Mission
- In the Aftermath of the F/A-18D Crash
- Questions About Living Donor Program Lead to More Than Legal Support for Sailors, Family
- ABA Military Pro Bono Project & Operation Stand-By
- Operating Forward From the Sea
- Taking Justice to the Fleet
- From the Well to the Helm in Six Weeks
- DIILS at 20 Years - Advancing the Rule of Law Worldwide
- Cyber Law: Challenges, Law, and Billets
Our Regular Features Include:
- Letter from the Judge Advocate General
- JAG Corps 2020.1
- Book Review
- Photos from the Fleet
JAG Magazine Archives
2010 Archive View
2009 Archive View
2008 Archive View
2007 Archive View
Many of the publications available on this Web site are Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To view and print these documents, download and install the free Adobe Reader software.