Important Phone Numbers and Links
- The VA Veterans Crisis Line is: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- Military Crisis Line: 800-273-8255
- DoD Safe Helpline Sexual Assault Support: 877-995-5247
- DoD Hotline Complaints: 800-424-9098(Toll-Free), 703-604-8799 (Commercial), or 664-8799(DSN) (or visit http://www.dodig.mil/hotline/ )
- National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV) US State and Territorial Coalitions provides state by state resources and information for victims http://nnedv.org/resources/coalitions.html
- U.S. National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- DON Hotline Complaints: 1-800-522-3451/DSN: 288-6842 (or e-mail NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil)
- USCIS military help line regarding citizenship for military and their families: 1-877-247-4645
- USN Navy Retired Activities Support and Services: http://www.npc.navy.mil/bupers-npc/support/retired_activities/Pages/default.aspx
- DoD Sexual Assault Prevention and Response: http://www.sapr.mil
Legal Assistance TopicsLearn more about legal assistance topics that commonly affect military members such as consumer affairs, family law, wills, or powers of attorney. The information provided is for educational and general information purposes only. It is not legal advice. Speak with a licensed attorney before relying on the information contained within the website to make a decision or take any action.
Region Legal Service Office (RLSO) Locator
RLSOs are dedicated to providing professional legal services and solutions in support of military justice and other legal issues involving Navy (and Marine Corps upon request) commands located within their area of operation, as well as other functions and tasks necessary in support of the mission and core capabilities of the Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps. The highest priority will be given to fleet and operational units, particularly those deployed or preparing to deploy.
Use the form below to find the closest RLSO to you